Number 1 : Its a WEEK day!
And Number 2 : It's too COLD for ice cream....
But I could go for a Black Cow, aka Black and White; aka Rootbeer float
Compliments of The Nibbler
• 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
• 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
• Chilled root beer
• Whipped cream
• Maraschino cherry
1. Scoop ice cream into a tall glass. Add chocolate syrup.
2. Slowly pour root beer over ice cream being careful not to let it foam up over the side of the glass.
3. Garnish with whipped cream and a maraschino cherry—or with a flute cookie, as in the photo. Serve with a straw and a long spoon for the ice cream.
Now this I could go for..
To warm you up...here is a pretty flower in sun colors from earlier this summer...a reminder of what is to come again for certain....
See you later.....Blogger and the Internet itself is making me crazy today..it took over a half hour to load this picture on! So now off to get busy!
See you later......hope everyone can take a break and enjoy their ice cream today!