Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Computer troubles

Not a good way to start!

Yesterday I said I was going to try to have some pictures taken, and uploaded, of the French Fridays With Dorie recipes, obviously that didn't happen...I have been having computer trouble for a while now, but this morning it won't even turn on. I am on one of my son's computers right now, and so my time will be limited...

My greatest fear is I lose my pictures....some of which I may not be able to get back...

My FR F W/Dorie, Mustard Tart was such a success that there is nothing left to take a picture of..so alas..I will  have to make another one (this is a punishment?!)  I think this one is going to be a regular part of our "often used dishes"... I made it with tomatoes ..some of the last in the garden, so before I have no fresh tomatoes left I am going to do it again...

Preparing for more rain (and wind) ...a Nor'Easter is to hit this area tomorrow and Friday....although so far they are saying that, in this area, it will be divided and we will get rain Thursday and wind Friday...so we'll see how that goes...

So I am off....to fix my chicken door, clear off the patio in case it does get windy, and do some more garden take down before it gets wet again...

No comments:

Post a Comment