Monday, October 11, 2010

Howdy!

What is your "True North"?

We are all looking for our True North..to find our way...what to do with our lives.
Whether we are newborn or 120, we are always moving forward.  There's so much to learn...about ourselves...about the people in our lives....how those people affect us, and how, and what, we might learn about ourselves from them....

About what we might want to do and what we are purposed to do.  And most important how to get where we are going.


This is my journey, and along the way I write about projects I undertake, and interests I have, and sometimes even the people I Love.
Its all about learning about ourselves through interests and Loved ones...
its about the journey to find our True North..

It is YOU..the direction you are supposed to be going in...the likes and things that make you, you...

This is my new project...this blog is my first...
One of the first things I did is join the cooking "club" project..."French Fridays With Dorie".

To start with this will be very simple..I am going to enlist my youngest son to take pictures of things for me..when he is available....
So bare with me as we go on this journey...

No comments:

Post a Comment