Thursday, May 19, 2011

I Can See Clearly Now..the Rain is Gone....

 I do believe we are seeing the sun today!  Grass is over our ankles (yuk..wet grass) and it is a perfect in and out sun, to dry a little at a time, and acclimate the newly put outside plants.  Tomorrow a greater chance of rain, then (supposedly) a glorious weekend...Sounds good to me!

(not my cat! "Some day" I'll have my OWN computer back!)

















 Off to buy some cat food, and then see what I can do on the porch.  Living next to the wild park, it is like an Arboretum in the mornings (and evenings too). Very nice for sitting on the porch with that first cup of coffee, or afternoon tea, and sometimes, if there's time, a good book... 

See you later,
Janie

2 comments:

  1. Your photos are wonderful. I hope it dries out long enough to tend to that grass. Have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mary I wish I could take credit for them but alas..they came from Google. I am using my son's computer and don't have any of my pictures on it...soon, soon (I hope)

    Weather changes...thought we'd get to it this weekend but it has rained all weekend and will into next week! I have had Lyme more then once already and it is more then enough times!!

    Absolutely Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete