Tuesday, December 14, 2010

BRrrrrrrr!

It's cold out there!  With an ever so light dusting of snow.  But nothing compared to what the Mid west got over the past couple of days!  Guess it is their turn this year..last year was brutal for us.  Since we are having January February temps now, do you suppose that means this winter will have a LONG January....into February... "January thaw" stretch?  One can only hope...

Today is Tuesday's With Dorie and the item is Apple -Coconut Family Cake, which looks really good, but I just baked an apple pie, and there is Still some left...I'll let the guys finish that tonight. I will probably bake it when I can take it down to my sister's place.

I am going to make Beef Daube (French Fridays with Dorie) tonight..it's a good night for stew, and I think I will make some gougeres to go with..trying to keep in the French theme...

Be back later.....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment