Sunday, December 5, 2010

Look What I Found...

I hope this link works. I have found another Blog to read off Cozy Little House...All About Jane's Ranch.

She is an amazing writer, and on a new venture/life change, living on a ranch in CA.  I hope to, not too long from where we are now, also being able to write about, maybe not a ranch, but a small farm....that would be nice...to put everything I have learned to good use.. (but for me that might involve the economy..so we'll see)

http://www.allaboutjanesranch.com

All About Jane’s Ranch: The journey of a woman as she leaves the city and awakens her inner country girl.

This blog is also listed on my favorite blogs....

See ya later,
Janie

PS..yesterday was Cookie Day!  I mixed up some dough, but didn't bake them yet..more on that another time...

And I think I am joining Baked Sunday Mornings (My Baking Heart also on my blog roll list)  (using the book (Baked Explorations..by Matt Lewis, Renato Poliafito), as well as Around My French Table, Dorie Greenspan, for French Fridays)
I have been collecting and cooking from Cookbooks since I was in high School  (well, no, actually I got my first cookbook at age 7) and Dorie Greenspan's French cook book is so good that I want to cook every recipe in it...

This is what winter is for right!??  Cooking and Baking!

1 comment:

  1. I have the "Baked" cookbook and I'm hoping to get Dorie's for Christmas, otherwise I'll buy it! Thanks for the blog recommendation ..off to check it out!

    ReplyDelete