Friday, November 12, 2010

Ok I admit it....I like Sci Fi...and Patchwork Quilts...

I am a Sci Fi/technology nut....not to the extent that I would ever dress up up a costume and go to an icon...although if that's your thing all the power to you...(I have gone to Sci Fi Icons in the past but not as a character!) but I just Love some of the Sci Fi shows and movies...you know..Star trek, Star wars...(I have sons what can I say!)

The latest movie, that I want to see (and have not yet seen) is, "Unstoppable"..it has Rosario Dawson in it....has anyone seen "Seven Pounds"? (with Will Smith  a few years back) 

If that isn't the most haunting movie ever...(although not Sci Fi), anyway, this new movie (Unstoppable) is SO different in character for her...she is my new idol...I want to be her friend!!  She is adorable...

That's my excitement for the day.....a "person of many colors"....

We are all patch work quilts... made up of many different parts, and sides, and likes and dislikes...patch work quilts...
And a  patch work quilt is then made up of many different pieces, and when finished, they all fit together..even if you think they won't....it is the same with a garden...and together..it makes a whole...

I Love what makes people different.... in fact....it is OFTEN the
"annoying" differences, in people that we remember fondly when they are gone....How much better would it be to embrace those differences when they are alive...

We are the world...A Patch work quilt of people...
How great is that!

No comments:

Post a Comment