Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wednesday Beautiful Wednesday

And beautiful it is....

This morning it has been 60 degrees since almost 7am!  It is dropping now a little and it is windy, and the wet leaves are now drying.  I noticed almost ALL the trees suddenly dropped their leaves over night!  So the lawn is covered with leaves!!  Guess I know what we will be doing the next couple of days!

I ordered my new coiled drinking quality hose for the winter and we are set to go.. a quick trip to Home Depot for sand (for ice this winter), and window caulk will get us set for the winter...

It's not easy....I sometimes feel like I am taking 2 steps forward and 3 steps back (and sometimes it is reversed) ...but we are moving forward .... things feel like they are coming together..where they will lead I do not know...but..

Life is Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment