Monday, November 1, 2010

Today's The Day....

"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day of the year." by Ralph Waldo Emerson

Good morning..it is a cool breezy November 1st..

Leaves are piling up..yet because of the wind, you rake and turn around and they are all back again...maybe that's where they are supposed to stay!

I am starting a new project..I am doing the bathroom, that has been unfinished for longer then it should have been....once I get going I will put up pictures of before and after...

Enjoy your day...

4 comments:

  1. Here it's not just leaves. But tons of pine needles!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janie

    The weather has been so nice up to now but I think tomporrow it will be our first really cold day.
    I see you got a new computer --I know how much time it takes to get it up and running.

    Good luck fixing up your bathroom! I'd love to see the photos as I always love to see new ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brenda,
    The whole west side of the property is lined with long needle pines so we have them too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Pat...
    I have to wait on a camera, but we have an old one (its not very good) but I am going to try and see how that works for now...
    I want to take care of the outside things before I really get into the bathroom...not looking forward to it really, but I know once I get started I will get into it...
    Its cool..I wouldn't say cold..they kept saying we were getting a freeze or frost, last night, but I don't think we did....as long as the wind isn't blowing it is alright...

    ReplyDelete