Thursday, February 10, 2011

Not The Best Of Days.....

Well I figured why I was so tired and why I just didn't feel like adding a menu this week...

We all have the flu!  (and a bacterial infection) I feel like the walking dead..I haven't been this sick in a long, long time.

So as soon as I recover, it's hard to see or think straight, I will write more and next week add that menu.....

By next week they are "promising" a couple of 50 degree days.  "Maybe" we might actually start to see the ground here...but that is hard to imagine since there is still at least 1 1/2' on the ground in most places and 3' piles..in the back yard..not to mention the mountains on the streets...

See you soon...
Janie

3 comments:

  1. Yuck! Do feel better soon. We are covered with a few inches and single digit temps. Not the norm here in KY, but we also have the promise of warmer days next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janie, I sure hope you're feeling better - and I found your blog again, thanks for commenting.. I didn't follow after the first time I read it and that's how I remember... SO..I'm following. Wish me luck with the chicks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're feeling better Janie!

    ReplyDelete